Business Management Course
Course Information Request
The business management course will provide a student with the necessary knowledge of and insight into the wide-ranging area of business management.
The successful candidate will have a complete understanding of the basic theory of business management in a company.
They will be able to recognize the inter-relationship between business management functions and that of other related business functions which include operations, human resource management, marketing and the financial views of business.
An introduction to Management
The role of managers
Human resource management
• An understanding of the functions of management and the influence a changing environment has on management
• Comprehension on the importance of management in a company
• Recognition of just how important the function is of the operations management within a company
• Understanding the management of human resources in a company
• Identifying marketing as a business function and showing an understanding of the importance of marketing ideas ie product features, product range, product positioning etc.
• Understanding the importance of a financial manager and their role in a company.