Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Course Information Request
Loyal and satisfied Customers are one of the most important assets that a business needs, however many businesses have a customer- centric organizational culture as one of their primary goals hence Satisfied customers become repeat customers and regularly increase their spend; customers are also the best source of word-of-mouth referrals. There is no better salesperson than a loyal customer.
The purpose of this Customer Relationship Management Course (CRM) is to provide in-depth knowledge and understanding of the key concepts, tools, and applications of customer relationship management in an attempt to assist business owners and employees to improve and build a customer focused commercial enterprise.
To succeed in carrying outcomes of this course it is essential that the following topics are introduced, discussed and explored: relationship management, customer relationships management, customer loyalty, successful CRM and planning, achieving and managing CRM in a business.
-What is customer relationship management? (introduction)
-Customer Relationship Management in My business
Having completed this course you will be able to:
– Explain variations in demand relative to capacity.
– Explain different types of waiting lines and how they operate.
– Describe consumer behavior and managing services.
– Describe managing customer perceptions of risk.
– Describe Self-Service Technologies (SSTs) and their use.
– Describe the relationship between the service delivery process and the service system.