Office Administration Course
Course Information Request
In the office admin course the student will be provided with the necessary knowledge of and insight into key office admin functions and management.
The successful candidate will have a complete understanding of the basic theory of office administration and the role of effective and efficient office administration within a company.
They will be able to recognize the inter-relationship between office administration and management functions and that of other related business functions.
An introduction to management
Managing service providers and customers
• An understanding of stock control and fixed assed control
• Showing an understanding of efficiency in ordering and distributing of stationary
• The knowledge of developing administrative systems, the control of and capturing of all information required by the company. Keeping these systems up to date at all times and ensuring the confidentiality of all information captured.
• The proper presentation of information required on a regular basis and the proper presentation of specific information that is required
• The knowledge of how to handle customer complaints and how to correspond with clients the correct way
• Knowing how to manage service providers to the company
• The knowledge of arranging business trips and organising meetings
• The awareness that fraud exists in a company and the know how in assisting in the control thereof
• The knowledge of the correct communication skills in a business environment